Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.2
- Reading Literature
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Determine a theme of a story, drama, or poem from details in the text; summarize the text.
- Summarizing Literature and Analyzing Characters: The Hope Chest, Chapter 1
- End of Unit Assessment, Parts 2 and 3: Analyzing, Summarizing, and Reading Aloud Divided Loyalties
- Summarizing a Literary Text: Divided Loyalties Act 1, Scene 1 through Act III , Scene 1
- Summarizing Literature and Making Inferences: Divided Loyalties, Act 1, Scenes 1 and 2
- "This is the third lesson where students reread sections from Animal Behavior: Animal Defenses. In this lesson, students make meaning of unfamiliar words in their section of the text. Students work...
- "This is the second lesson where students read sections from Animal Behavior: Animal Defenses. In this lesson, they will continue working in the same groups to identify details that support the main...
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...