Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.4.1
- Reading Literature
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
- This lesson has three purposes. The first and obvious purpose is to continue to build students’ knowledge about simple machines. This second purpose is to orient students to the skill of sharing and...
- End of Unit Assessment, Part 1: Conducting a Literary Discussion
- Discussing a Literary Text: Divided Loyalties Act II, Scenes 2 and 3
- Mid-Unit Assessment: Reading and Answering Questions about Divided Loyalties
- Discussing a Literary Text and a Closer Look at Words: Divided Loyalties, Act 1, Scenes 1 – 3
- Introduction to Discussing a Literary Text: : Divided Loyalties, Act 1, Scenes 1 – 3
- Summarizing Literature and Making Inferences: Divided Loyalties, Act 1, Scenes 1 and 2
- Planning for When to Include Dialogue: Showing Characters’ Thoughts and Feelings In this lesson students examine mentor texts to learn how dialogue is used to show characters' thoughts and feelings...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this module, students engage in reading, writing, listening, and speaking to build knowledge of simple machines and how they impact force, effort, and work.