Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.3.9
- Reading Literature
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast the themes, settings, and plots of stories written by the same author about the same or similar characters (e.g., in books from a series).
- In Unit 2, students continue to develop their skills through careful reading of both literary and informational texts. Class members extend their expertise of learning about culture beyond Japan and...
- In this lesson, students complete their Mid-Unit 2 Assessment. They finish their discussion with their new triads (begun in Lesson 7). They then return to their Expert Research Matrix to fill in Part...
- In Lesson 7, students begin the second part of the assessment, starting their Fishbowl discussion with their new triads.