Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RL.3.11.a
- Reading Standards for Literature
- Responding to Literature
- State Standard:
- Self-select text based upon personal preferences.
- DEVELOPING READING FLUENCY: SELECTING A TEXT AND PRACTICING READING ALOUD This lesson involves fluency practice, so students may read their own independent reading book. By contrast, Lesson 10...
- In this second unit, students will explore their own “powers of reading” that help them access text. In the first half of the unit, students will explore fictional accounts of people who worked hard...
- In this lesson, students begin to explicitly focus on their ability to engage in collaborative discussions, which will be formally assessed during Lessons 6 and 7.
- This module uses literature and informational text such as My Librarian Is a Camel to introduce students to the power of literacy and how people around the world access books. This module is...