Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.PK.9
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Integration and Knowledge of Ideas
- State Standard:
- With prompting and support, identify basic similarities and differences between two texts on the same topic (e.g. illustrations, descriptions or procedures).
- Families and Communities reinforce learning in both the Listening & Learning and Skills strands. These materials are intended to provide learning opportunities as students move between activities...
- The Families and Communities Image Cards are used to aid discussion in Skills and Listening & Learning instruction.
- The Families and Communities Activity Pages contain various activities for students to complete in class or at home with their families.
- The Families and Communities Flip Book contains a collection of images that accompany the read-alouds found the Families and Communities Teacher Guide.
- The Teacher Guide for Families and Communities contains a total of twenty days of instruction, each day of instruction requiring a total of approximately forty-five minutes. Each instructional day is...