Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.7.2
- Reading Informational
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Determine two or more central ideas in a text and analyze their development over the course of the text; provide an objective summary of the text.
- Reflecting on Douglass’s Narrative
- Unit 2 Lessons 2-7 are adapted from the Making Evidence-Based Claims unit developed by Odell Education. For the original Odell Education unit, go to www.odelleducation.com/resources. • In this...
- In this lesson, students explore how unions can be agents of change. After learning about the problems faced by the farmworkers in Lesson 2, students learn how Chávez organized the UFW. • Students...
- In this lesson, students continue to examine unions as agents of change. They return to Paragraphs 8–15 of the Commonwealth Club Address to identify the claims that Chávez makes about the UFW....
- This lesson includes the Mid-Unit 2 Assessment, which assesses RI.7.2 (except writing an objective summary), RI.7.3, and RI.7.5. When you grade this, only mark answers correct or incorrect; do not...