Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RI.7.2
- Reading Informational
- Key Ideas and Details
- State Standard:
- Determine two or more central ideas in a text and analyze their development over the course of the text; provide an objective summary of the text.
- Overview Making Evidence-Based Claims ELA/Literacy Units empower students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: making evidence-based claims about complex texts...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- Overview This English Language Arts /Literacy Unit empower students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: Reading complex texts closely to analyze textual...
- Overview These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. This...
- In this 8 eight-week module, students explore the experiences of people of Southern Sudan during and after the Second Sudanese Civil War. They build proficiency in using textual evidence to support...
- Drawing Inferences: “My Own True Name”
- This lesson introduces students to Module 4A: This Is Your Brain—Plugged In. Students consider a short video and then participate in a modified Gallery Walk to preview and connect the learning that...
- This lesson introduces students to Module 4: “Water Is Life.” Students consider questions about water use and then participate in a modified Gallery Walk to preview and connect the learning that will...