Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.6.7
- Reading Informational
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Integrate information presented in different media or formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively) as well as in words to develop a coherent understanding of a topic or issue.
- End of Unit 3 Assessment: Drafting the Newspaper Article
- In this lesson, students use the inverted pyramid as a guide to organize their research information from most important to least important.
- This lesson introduces students to the performance task, which they will complete at the end of Unit 3. The reason this is being introduced so soon is to serve as a bridge between Unit 1, which...
- Performance Task: Final Informative Consumer Guide
- Analyzing the Features of an Informative Consumer Guide