Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.3.9
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- State Standard:
- Compare and contrast the most important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic.
- In this unit, students build their background knowledge about where water is found on earth and the movement of water through the water cycle and the physical landscape. Students will consider the...
- End of Unit Assessment: Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts about the Water Cycle
- Comparing and Contrasting: Finding the Similarities and Differences between Two Texts about the Water Cycle
- Comparing and Contrasting: Finding the Similarities and Differences between Two Texts about Rivers and Streams
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Connecting Literary and Informational Texts to Study Culture “Then and Now” In this module, students will use literacy skills to build expertise—...
- Reading New Texts about Freaky Frogs In this lesson, students choose the freaky frog they want to write about for their Freaky Frog Trading Card. The four choices are: the Poison dart frog, the...
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...
- Please Note: The central text for Grade 3 module 2A, Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, is currently available and in stock from American Reading Company (http://www.americanreading.com/), which has...