Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RI.3.6
- Reading Standards for Informational Text
- Craft and Structure
- State Standard:
- Distinguish their own point of view from that of the author of a text.
- In this eight-week module, students explore the questions: “Who is the wolf in fiction?” and “Who is the wolf in fact?” They begin by analyzing how the wolf is characterized in traditional stories,...
- In this unit, students continue their study of the wolf, this time by reading the informational text Face to Face with Wolves. Students use this text to research facts about real wolves for writing...
- End of Unit 2 Assessment: Reading and Answering Questions about Face to Face with Wolves
- Reading Closely: “Face to Face”
- Reading about Real Wolves: Introducing Face to Face with Wolves
- This module focuses on the importance of clean freshwater around the world. Using the children’s book One Well: The Story of Water on Earth as an anchor text, this unit builds on the background...