Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RF.PK.2.a
- Reading Standards: Foundational Skills
- Phonological Awareness
- State Standard:
- Engage in language play (e.g. alliterative language, rhyming, sound patterns).
- The Teacher Guide for Classic Tales contains the information needed to teach the ten stories included in the domain, over the course of the school year. Unlike most domains in CKLA Preschool, the...
- The Classic Tales Image Cards are used during various extension activities throughout the domain lessons.
- During the Classic Tales read-alouds, students will have opportunities to interact with the printed texts of these stories through reading from the Classic Tales Big Book.