Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: RF.K.3.c
- Reading Foundational Skills
- Phonics and Word recognition
- State Standard:
- Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
- This Unit 8 Teacher Guide contains background information and resources that the teacher will need to implement Unit 8, including an alignment chart between this unit and the Common Core State...
- This Unit 8 Workbook contains worksheets which accompany many of the lessons from the teacher guide for Unit 8.
- The decodable Reader for Unit 8 is "Sam." The Readers are 100% decodable, meaning students will have learned all the words used within them already. For this unit, you will model reading by...
- In Unit 8, the teacher will work with a Big Book to engage students in the reading process. Students will also independently read in the Student Readers in this unit, so the Big Book will serve as...