Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: RF.1.2.a
- Reading Foundational Skills
- Phonological awareness
- State Standard:
- Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words.
- In Unit 2, the teacher will work with a Big Book to engage students in the reading process. Students will also independently read in the Student Readers in this unit, so the Big Book will serve as a...
- The decodable Reader for Unit 2 is called "Gran." It is about a well-traveled grandmother who visits her two grandchildren, Josh and Jen. The stories in the CKLA program are 100% decodable, meaning...
- This Unit 2 Workbook contains worksheets which accompany many of the lessons from the teacher guide for Unit 2.
- This Unit 2 Teacher Guide contains background information and resources that the teacher will need to implement Unit 2, including an alignment chart between this unit and the Common Core State...
- The following materials are available for Unit 2: Big Book Reader Teacher Guide Workbook Assessment and Remediation Guide