Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
CCLS - ELA: L.PK.5.b
- Language Standards
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate understanding of frequently occurring verbs and adjectives by relating them to their opposites ( e.g., up, down, stop, go, in, out).
- During the Classic Tales read-alouds, students will have opportunities to interact with the printed texts of these stories through reading from the Classic Tales Big Book.
- The Classic Tales Image Cards are used during various extension activities throughout the domain lessons.
- The Teacher Guide for Classic Tales contains the information needed to teach the ten stories included in the domain, over the course of the school year. Unlike most domains in CKLA Preschool, the...