Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.9-10.6
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Acquire and use accurately general academic and domain-specific words and phrases, sufficient for reading, writing, speaking, and listening at the college and career readiness level; demonstrate independence in gathering vocabulary knowledge when considering a word or phrase important to comprehension or expression.
- Students learn how to revise for formal tone and conventions in argument writing. Additionally, students continue to analyze and revise their claims and counterclaims fairly. After receiving...
- In this unit, students engage in the writing process with the goal of synthesizing and articulating their research into argument writing. The end product of this unit is a final draft of a research-...
- Building and Communicating Knowledge through Research: The Inquiry and Writing Processes In Module 9.3, students engage in an inquiry-based, iterative process for research. Building on work with...