Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.9-10.5
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
- In this module, students read, discuss, and analyze nonfiction and dramatic texts, focusing on how the authors convey and develop central ideas concerning imbalance, disorder, tragedy, mortality, and...
- In Module 10.1, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts and explore how complex characters develop through their interactions with each other, and how these interactions develop central...
- Working with Evidence and Making Claims: How Do Authors Structure Texts and Develop Ideas? In this module, students engage with literature and nonfiction texts that develop central ideas of guilt,...