Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.9-10.2.c
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Spell correctly.
- In this unit, students engage in the writing process with the goal of synthesizing and articulating their evidence-based research perspective in writing. The end product of this unit is a final draft...
- In this lesson, students continue to edit and revise their research papers. Students are introduced to a new language standard, L.9-10.2, and practice incorporating semi-colons and colons into their...
- Grade 9 ELA Module 4 is a one-unit module. Please refer to the Grade 9 ELA Module 4 overview page.
- "In this lesson, studentscontinue to revise and edit their argument essays. Students review grammatical conventions established in 9.3 and receive direct instruction on parallel structure and the...