Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.8.2
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- Mid-Unit Assessment: Single-Draft Narrative
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part 2: Revising the Informational Essay
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part 2: Revise Essay Drafts
- Writing an Argument Essay: Peer Critique
- Mid-Unit Assessment: Single Draft Narrative
- End of Unit 2 Assessment, Part 2: Revising the Informative Essay
- Some students may need more help revising than others. There is space for this during the revision time. • As in Lesson 13, consider the setup of the classroom; students ideally will be working on...
- In this lesson, the idea of a “quote sandwich” is introduced. This is a way to help students understand that when they use evidence in an argument essay, they should always: • * Analyze the quote....
- Revision: Best Draft of “Inside Out” and “Back Again” Poems (Final Performance Task).
- Finding Home: Refugees In this module, students will develop their ability to read and understand complex text as they consider the challenges of fictional and real refugees. In the first unit,...