Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.6.3
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Use knowledge of language and its conventions when writing, speaking, reading, or listening.
- Final Draft of the Newspaper Article
- Revising the Newspaper Article: Sentence Structure and Transitions
- Performance Task: Final Informative Consumer Guide
- Revising the Informative Consumer Guide: Sentence Structure, Transitions, and Works Cited
- In this lesson, students use teacher feedback from their mid-unit assessment, as well as the NYS rubric, to identify their individual writing strengths and set goals for their own analytical writing...
- Writing the Final Narrative: Monologue or Concrete Poem
- End of Unit Assessment, Part 2: Drafting Introduction and Conclusion of a Narrative
- End of Unit Assessment, Part 1:
- Myths: Not Just Long Ago In this module, students are involved in a deep study of mythology, its purposes, and elements. Students will read Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief (780L), a high-interest...