Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.5.a
- Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- State Standard:
- Explain the meaning of simple similes and metaphors (e.g., as pretty as a picture) in context.
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- Comparing Media: The Talking Drums of Mali
- Unit 2: Writing to Learn about Poetry In this unit, students apply what they have learned in Unit 1 to further explore poetry through writing. Students begin the unit with a shared writing experience...
- End of Unit Assessment: Reading and Analyzing a New Poem
- Reading and Analyzing New Poems: Selected Poets
- Poetry Workshop: Writing an Inspired Poem for the Performance Task