Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.3.b
- Knowledge of Language
- State Standard:
- Choose punctuation for effect.*
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this assessment students have 45 minutes to plan and write Choice #2 of their choose-your-own-adventure animal defense mechanisms narratives based on the assessment prompt.
- In this lesson, students read each other’s narratives to identify issues with conventions (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and dialogue). Students just note mistakes as they edit; they do not...