Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.1.f
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons.*
- Writing to Explain: Gathering Details and Organizing Paragraphs
- In this unit, students will be introduced to their performance task for this module, a Public Service Announcement (PSA) about the importance of voting. This unit connects students’ study of the...
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...