Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.4.1
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- In this eight-week module, students explore animal defense mechanisms. They build proficiency in writing an informative piece, examining the defense mechanisms of one specific animal about which they...
- In this module, students will read, write, and speak about the topic of voting rights and responsibilities. In the first two units, students will read informational texts that focus on the women’s...
- Researching to Build Knowledge and Teaching Others: Interdependent Roles in Colonial Times Students learn about what life was like in Colonial America. They go on to study the many roles people...