Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.11-12.2.b
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Spell correctly.
- In Module 12.3, students engage in an inquiry-based, iterative research process that serves as the basis of a culminating research-based argument paper. Building on work with evidence-based analysis...
- Over the course of Module 12.2, students practice and refine their informative writing and speaking and listening skills through formative assessments, and apply these skills in the Mid-Unit and End-...
- In this End-of-Unit Assessment, students complete the final drafts of their narrative essays. Students incorporate basic grammar, proper hyphenation conventions, and correct spelling. Students also...
- In this final lesson of the unit, the End-of-Unit Assessment, students compose a multi-paragraph response to the following prompt: Analyze the effectiveness of the structure Silko uses in her...
- In the second unit of Module 12.1, students continue to refine the skills, practices, and routines of close reading, evidence-based discussion, and evidence-based writing introduced in 12.1.1. This...
- In the first unit of Module 12.1, students are introduced to the skills, practices, and routines of close reading and evidence-based writing and discussion, and engage regularly in the critical...
- In this lesson, students complete the End-of-Unit Assessment. Students apply the writing skills they learned throughout this module and draw upon their analysis of The Autobiography of Malcolm X to...
- Module 12.1 includes a shared focus on text analysis and narrative writing. Students read, discuss, and analyze two nonfiction personal narratives, focusing on how the authors use structure, style,...