Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
CCLS - ELA: L.11-12.2.a
- Conventions of Standard English
- State Standard:
- Observe hyphenation conventions.
- In Module 12.3, students engage in an inquiry-based, iterative research process that serves as the basis of a culminating research-based argument paper. Building on work with evidence-based analysis...
- Over the course of Module 12.2, students practice and refine their informative writing and speaking and listening skills through formative assessments, and apply these skills in the Mid-Unit and End-...
- In this End-of-Unit Assessment, students complete the final drafts of their narrative essays. Students incorporate basic grammar, proper hyphenation conventions, and correct spelling. Students also...
- Module 12.1 includes a shared focus on text analysis and narrative writing. Students read, discuss, and analyze two nonfiction personal narratives, focusing on how the authors use structure, style,...