Secure Online Growth Reporting System
This secure online growth reporting system (GRS) enables authorized teachers, principals, and district personnel to securely access State-provided 2012-13 growth results and growth data as well as 2011-12 data, if applicable.
Prior to logging into the GRS for the first time, users should review the Student Growth on State Tests Video (if it's on this page too please point them to where it is) which explains in a simple way how student growth is measured. Additional resources included on this page are a tutorial describing how to log into the system and the types of reports available and a user guide that includes screen shots, login details, and definitions of variables.
- Tutorial for the Secure Growth Reporting System
- Growth Reporting System User Guide & FAQ
- Login for Secure Growth Reporting System
- Teacher Information Sheet
- Principal Information Sheet
- NYSED's GRS Memo to Superintendents
- NYSED's GRS Memo to Charter School Leaders
- Charter School Teacher and Leader Information Sheets