Secure Online Growth Reporting System
This secure online growth reporting system (GRS) enables authorized teachers, principals, and district personnel to securely access 2013-14 and, if applicable, prior years of State-provided educator growth scores/ratings and growth data.
Prior to logging into the GRS for the first time, users should review the Student Growth on State Tests Video which explains in a simple way how student growth is measured. Additional resources included on this page are a tutorial describing how to log into the system and the types of reports available and a user guide that includes screen shots, login details, and definitions of variables.
- Tutorial for the Secure Growth Reporting System
- Growth Reporting System User Guide & FAQ
- Login for Secure Growth Reporting System
- Teacher Information Sheet
- Principal Information Sheet
- NYSED's GRS Memo to Superintendents
- NYSED's GRS Memo to Charter School Leaders
- Charter School Teacher and Leader Information Sheets