|Secure Online Growth Reporting System
Please visit the Secure Online Growth Reporting System page for the following:
- Tutorial for the Secure Growth Reporting System
- Growth Reporting System User Guide & FAQ
- Login for Secure Growth Reporting System
* Teacher and principal rosters of the 2011-12 student-level data that were used to calculate the teacher's or principal's growth scores will be available within the Growth Reporting System for downloading until March 22, 2012. In order to have access to your data after this time, you must download a copy of your data file prior to March 22, 2012. After you log into the Growth Reporting System and are viewing your report, click on "Roster" at the top right of the page to download your data file.
|Resources for Interpretation of Growth Scores
- Growth Model for Educator Evaluation in 2011-2012
This page includes materials that were presented by the American Institutes of Research (AIR) at the Network Team Institute in June/July 2012. These materials can be used by trainers as they present information about the growth model. A webinar featuring Mariann Lemke, Director of Value-Added Services at AIR, is also available on this page for educators to review at their own pace.
- Using Growth Measures for Educator Evaluation in 2011-2012
This page includes materials that were initially presented by AIR at the Network Team Institute in June/July 2012. Trainers should use materials posted on this page as they have been updated to include additional information about educator growth scores and ratings. A webinar featuring Amy McIntosh, Senior Fellow for Teacher and Leader Effectiveness at the Regents Research Fund, is also available on this page for educators to review at their own pace.
- Interpreting and Using Your NYS-Provided 2011-12 Growth Score Reports
This page includes materials that can help superintendents, principals, and teachers read and interpret their 2011-12 Growth Score Reports. These materials can be used by trainers to present information about how to read and interpret 2011-12 Growth Score Reports. A webinar featuring Dr. Monica Young, Project Coordinator in the Office of Educator Effectiveness Policy & Programs team at NYSED, is also available on this page for educators to review at their own pace.
- Teacher Effectiveness Research Presentation Webinar
This video features Amy McIntosh, detailing the current research on teacher effectiveness.